Audio Companies with Integrity??

Interaction with Audiophile companies and AudiogoN members have been (for most part) positive through the years. There have been a few, however, that have gone 'above and beyond' to ensure that the customer was satisfied. To that end, I would like to give a 'shout out' to Audioquest that recently made a situation right when they really didn't have to. I won't go into the details, but suffice to say, that when the need arises I will not hesitate to buy from them again and will recommend their products and service to anyone who values my opinion.

For discussion purposes, would anyone care to raise a glass to a company that in your opinion deserves some love.
brauser
Maybe I've just been lucky, but all I've done business with the last several years have been like that. 

Keith Herron at Herron Audio graciously answered all kinds of questions and made me feel like way more than just another customer. I am certainly not the only one to speak highly of Keith. The man is a rock and a bit of a legend.

Betty at high-endelectronics.com has been a real sweetheart in helping me with a lot of great Synergistic HFT, ECT, PHT and fuses.  

Eric at Tekton, for a guy as incredibly busy as he is has nevertheless been available to talk and answer all kinds of questions, and even willing to do custom builds. I decided to pass on that but others here have their custom speakers as proof that Eric is the real deal. 

Most recently John Hannant at Townshend Audio as been as genuine an audiophile as I could ever hope to meet. 

One thing they all have in common, even though they all have their stuff to sell it never felt like any of them was selling anything, more like being there to help me make my system as good as it can be. That to me is what it's all about. 

Haven't done business yet with Dave at Raven or Peter at Soundsmith but I sure do look forward to it when the time comes. 

Honorable mention, Chris Brady formerly of Teres Audio. Teres is no longer in business but Chris is still around answering questions and helping out years after the doors more or less closed. Respect!

With rare exceptions, I buy used components. One of those exceptions occurred recently when I made my first ever purchase of a stand-alone DAC. Having done plenty of research online, I opted for a Denafrips Pontus II, and have thus far been quite happy with it.

However, there were some small (non-mechanical) issues initially, and Alvin Chee, owner of Vineshine Audio in Singapore, worldwide distributor of Denafrips, was extremely helpful. He regularly appears on various forums, including Audiogon, and to help troubleshoot, not directly market his products, and seems to always be available to help customers, or prospective customers, with any questions or issues that they may have.

Like @millercarbon, I also have an honorable mention. While Green Mountain Audio was a relatively small, boutique speaker manufacturer, the late Roy Johnson, owner and designer, was almost unbelievably generous with his time and knowledge. I'd estimate that he spent a good two to three hours on the phone with me before I bought my first pair. I know that I wasn't alone, either, as similar testimonials appeared online now and then. RIP, Roy.
I have two; Klaus Bunge at Odyssey Audio shipped out a new amp without hesitation when the first one arrived destroyed by UPS. I was prepared to file a complaint and let that drag out but Klaus argued that would be a lot of trouble and just shipped out the replacement.
Liquid HiFi in Charlotte, NC. Ron Bluffington is the owner and spent a lot of time with me going over different speaker options.