Antipodes S60 LPS

Are there any Audiogon members that have the Antipodes S60 LPS? Have you directly compared it to any other LPS?  
ricred1
mitch2,
I just sold my Antipodes DS GT. Now I have the S40 and I decided to order the S60 last night. In addition, I will order the S30 to use as a dedicated player and use the S40 as the server. Both will be powered by the S60.
Nice - that set-up should sound really good.  I am considering the K40 to use with another manufacturer’s player/endpoint or with a DAC having an Ethernet input, in the future.
I’ve been talking to Mark with Antipodes over the past week. He has been great and has gone out of his way to answer everyone of my questions.
Did any of your get / purchase this S60?I have a Bricasti M1SE with built in Ethernet Roon endpoint player so I just need Ethernet Server function. I bought the S30. It sounds great! I use with an Uptone Audio JS-2 which a great linear power supply but I’m thinking about adding the Antipodes S60. I’m curious about this power supply and wondering if anyone bought it.
I went with S30 because I would not need a lot of the functions on the S40 where my Bricasti does 1/2 the work. I don’t do anything crazy with DSP in Roon to need a more powerful based server. I think it sounds great. Better them CX.

I was wondering about the hybrid approach we seem to be hearing more about on the LPS world where they include switching mode with linear to increase speed delivery? 

I ended up getting the S60 and K10(ripper). My current digital set-up is the Antipodes S40, S30, S60, and K10. Per my conversation with Mark(Antipodes) it will take a week or so to totally break-in?