Wanting to try a tube amp.

Looking at  an ARC Ref 110 to go with my Ls28se. Used is fine with me want to keep it under 4k. I only stream thru a node 2i and Audio Mirror iii se. Speakers are GE Triton Refs. Any other thoughts for me? Room is 14 wide 24 deep 8 high. Listen to mainly Pink Floyd, ELP,  and rock in general. Don't play loud, about 75db. I'm already deaf and have a pretty decent noise floor in my head to compete with. Thanks.
knighttodd
I haven't heard one myself but have a good friend that says the REF75 is a very special amp,  Read all the reviews and you will find how amazed people are of the output and sound from that amp.  Now with the REF80 out, maybe prices will fall below $5k.  They seem to go for around $5500.  My friend is driving the Wilson Sophias which are 89db and he says the REF75 is more than they need.  You can't go wrong with more power than you need.  From the reviews it really seems ARC nailed the design so you may want to stretch your budget a bit and check it out.  
Learning how to use the site. Won't bore you. Check out the new post. PL EVO 400, straight out of the box doesn't work. I'm bummed. Loose fitting tubes, red light on the right side. No sound, big pop from my speakers.
That's a bummer. Wonder if damaged in transit somehow. Hope that gets resolved because I think you'd be very happy with the sound. I did just read that Primaluna is planning on some reference line products. Looking forward to hearing more details, but I'm guessing it may be a while because I think the pandemic has created some component supply and assembly issues.
I’ve been driving my GE Ref’s with a Carver 275 for about a year..  Sounds great and have a Prima Luna preamp on the Carver..My listening room is 16X22X10.  I listen at 85-90 db and the amp doesn’t break a sweat and the tubes are warm only when driven hard...