Small Floorstander That Uses Ribbon Tweeters?

I'm looking for a small floorstander that uses Ribbon tweeters instead of the conventional dome tweeter. This speaker must sound good in a small room, at low volume and within a close distance.

This speaker caught my attention, and seems to be what im looking for but are no longer being made - http://www.av-express.com/AV-Catalog/Loudspeakers/BG-Radia-Loudspeakers-Z-7-Tower-Speaker-Neo3-PDR-Tweeter-Cherry

Something similiar to this model would be ideal, maybe even better would be a two way design with more efficiency.

I will be using an Denon PMA-2000ivr intergrated amp ( for now) with is veeeery laid back. Although I plan to upgrade to a NAD 372/375bee/m3 in the near future.
dave123456
At the moment the room is the living room, which is 25 feet wide and 17 feet deep. I have split it in a living part (left) and the other part I use for A/V. The A/V part is on the right, which means it has no direct left wall. It is 11 feet wide and continues to be the same 17 feet deep.
I'm looking for speakers which are vesatile and not very finicky about positioning, since, due to work, I move from time to time. You can see a picture of the A/V space in my "System" section.
"speaker that would go down to a clean 25Hz without being large. I'd be willing deal with 43-44'' height, but don't want a large footprint. Can be hard-to-drive speakers, since my amplification will very likely be able to deal with practically anything.
Looking for very neutral, excellent tonal balance and sound stage without losing musicality."

The only speakers that come to my mind with these type of specs are the GoldennEar Triton 3s.

44" high, small footprint, down to 21Hz, 90dB. Neutral with excellent tonal balance. They produce a wide and deep soundstage and you can listen to them at low volume.

Good luck in your quest :-)
Thanks Kiko65.
Had the chance to listen to the Tritons in two occasions and although I believe they have a great cost/benefit situation I always found the integration of their LFs with mids and highs to be very lacking. still, a great bang for buck.