Classical Top Five

If most will concede Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, and Brahms as " the given" top 4, who would you choose as number 5? 
jpwarren58
Mahler and Haydn.  Ditch the Brahms ...  but ... well, you know, those damn trios ...  then ... well, gotta include Dvorak, and then again there's Martinu and don't forget ... Damn! Chopin is probably the most influential of all, then ... well there's  Wagner of course ... or Cavalli ...  and Shostakovich, can't leave him out ... and ... and ...
Top five in what respects? If I had to pick the single greatest composer it would be J.S. Bach, but, in terms of influence on other composers, one could argue his son C.P.E. Bach was more influential (pioneer in early classical form) with dad sort of stuck in the baroque.  I don't think Brahms was that influential either as a neoclassicist in the romantic period.

For personal favorites, Schubert would easily be in the top five.  I would hate to have to choose between the likes of Haydn, Shostakovich, Stravinsky, Schoenberg, Verdi, Puccini, Tchaikovsky, Brahms, etc. for position outside of my top four: Bach, Beethoven, Mozart and Schubert.