Best Solid State Amp w/ Avalon Eidolon Diamonds

I'm about to receive a used pair of Diamonds, and already have a CAT JL2 amplifier and a pair of Classe Omegas. I've heard that the CAT has great synergy, but don't know about the Classe. Typically I've heard good things about Spectron and Roland amplification with the Diamonds. Are there any other SS amps that people know work real well with the Diamonds?

Thanks, Peter
peter_s
Not to hijack the thread but has anyone heard the NewClear amps with Magnepan speakers? That 40A current delivery worries me.
Dorfma05,
Speaking as the manufacturer of the NewClear amps, I can comment on the compatibility with Magnepan speakers.

Maggies typically need an amp of vast power and refinement, something that costs several multiples of the speakers themselves.

The NewClear NC1000L has been a perfect match with Magnepan MMG, MG1.6/QR, 3.6, and 20.1 systems. Power, detail, extension, control, and sweetness. As an example, the owner of the 20.1 preferred the NewClear to his 200 Watt Audio Research tube monoblocks.

NewClear amps have replaced many very nice big Class A and tube amps such as the Pass X-350, Cary 805, Krell FPB-700cx, and Audio Research 200 Watt tube monoblocks.

Sean Brady
NewClear Audio
div of Audio Video Choices, Inc
I havent heard the combination, but I would think that the JL2 you already have would sound amazing with the right tube pre-amp.
KWB - I imagine that it will make a good combo, but I was looking for solid state amp suggestions. Thanks, Peter