What is the most analytical sounding amplifier that you have heard?

Some people like analytical and even consider this quality a signal of neutrality or honesty, so I don't want this to come off as a hate thread. ;-) 
seanheis1
i do recall when hearing the early jacinta cd’s way back then that the sound was definitely crystal clear but quite lean and lacking in natural reverb...
I am not disputing that at all, I have never heard it.

I am puzzled that the reason for it was quoted as "Mark Levinson" and yet, there seems to be no Mark Levinson in sight. I even linked to the liner notes of that album. What happened?

"Okay. So once I figured that out, that is quite enough of this record (Jacintha, Autumn Leaves) and back to the shelf it went, where it has rested for years, never played, kept around only in case someone wants a demo of everything wrong with solid state.

What does this have to do with Mark Levinson, you ask? Before putting it away I had a look through the liner notes. Recorded and mastered exclusively on Mark Levinson electronics. So there you go."

Jacintha – Autumn Leaves -The Songs Of Johnny Mercer (1998, 180g, Vinyl) - Discogs
I probably stand along in my love of the Crown PS200/PS2 amps for their steady solid state signal from bottom to top. Factory recapped from the mother ship in the Midwest, driving a high output connected, carefully placed REL T5i and a set of very average towers (with jumbo RCA connectors from a rat rod input stream composed of an unpowered Shitt preamp and clever Chinese Bluetooth DAC) I am a happy listener. 

Amos Lee, Handel's Water Music and Clarence Spady all sound warm enough to me, LOL