Jerry Garcia’s McIntosh amp

Does anyone know what model McIntosh amp it was that Jerry used when he played live onstage?  He sure seemed fond of it and I might like to play my guitar thru one as well.  Thx,  Gordon
128x128doug714
@acefqctory, have you listened to much from 1972? Barring personal opinions —and I don’t want to turn this great thread into a debate— but it’s hard to deny there is something special and something unlike any other year happening in ‘72. A telepathic locomotive of shared melody morphing on another level, imo...
 I just thought I add this in case any newbies or unfamiliar-yet-interested parties are reading. 
The early 70`s (wall of sound years) produced the best live recordings not because i was part of that it just takes one listen.

Unfortunately there is a lot of misinformation out there, people claiming this and that and some giving themselves credit for certain things. But who is left to dispute them? and the ones left do not care or have short memories. I just know that at the end of the Wall of sound i was given about 30 PL amps that i slowly sold over the years the last one just a couple of years ago. Some of the amps had printing and not script on the face plates which indicate some of the first.
This has indeed been a fun and informative discussion. A big thanks and a big hug to everyone who participated. What a long strange trip it’s been :)
Too bad their recording quality is not so good.  Eg.  Terrapin station album amazing, but recording seems poor, soooo sad.
But we have so many good concerts to listen to and watch on YouTube and to listen on RELISTEN. Jerry left us with a wealth of beautiful music and he will forever be remembered.