Horning owners what amps have you used?

Just curious what amps other owners, or previous owners, of the Aristoteles, Eufrodite, Agathon or Perikles have used. Chime in even if you don't own these speakers but have an opinion.

I know most everyone has heard these speakers with the TRON Discovery or Telstar at RMAF and the 211 is heavenly IMO, but way out of my price range.

I have the Aristoteles Zigma and a Thoress 300B SET (8w). I love it, but like anyone else who is possessed with sound addiction, as Neil says: rust never sleeps.

Has anyone used anything less than 8 watts? Or more power like a 300B PP or 845? I do have a Berning ZH270, and unlike a fellow Audiogon-er who had the ZH230 and Eufrodite and thought highly of the match, the ZH270 sound is not my thing.
dpe
They are really nice speakers. I wonder how my old ones compare to the new model with the curved cabinets.
Now we have the newly released version with the 16 brand new bass drivers that Tommy has been working of for some time, Tommy is very happy and said the results have been his long time dream.

Adding Tommy said these new drivers are "HEAVEN" and provides a substantial improvement from top to bottom including warmth and speed, provides the system with a much greater overall linearity.

Interesting indeed and he is currently working on his Statement Sati which should be released some time in the new future.

Charles1dad what does your current system consist of,you now use Tron amplification correct - ya the info I provided about push-pull was an actual reply I received from Tommy but in the end it's all really subjective.
Dev,
I use the Coincident Frankenstein 300b SET and their DHT Line Stage.I have had these two components and the Coincident
speakers for nearly 6 years and just love them.
Charles,
Charles1dad, ya I must have gotten your system mixed up with someone else's - thx for the clarification.

How much heat do your Franks throw off
Bringing this thread back to life?

By a mere coincidence, I got on loan a pair of 300b monos from Tektron, a one man show outfit from Sicily. By all means in hi-fi terms, not an expensive amp.
The experience is beguiling.
Something like 7 watts output and half the size of any other amp I’ve tried here makes the finest music I’ve heard here, or maybe anywhere.

I’ve never considered myself a savvy audiophile, don’t know all the words to describe micro dynamics or such, but the music I hear from this setup is mesmerizing.

Current setup: AA La Fontaine to Nordost Valhalla to Tektron 300b monos to Kondo SPz to Eufrodites.
That’s all.