If you had access to a time machine, what concerts would you go back to see?

2020 was the first year of my adult life that I did not attend any concerts. I'm sure that I'm not alone in this unfortunate situation. So, this got me thinking about both the concerts that I "missed" (could've gone, but something went wrong) or concerts I "wished I'd had the chance to see."

Plus, I thought this would be a good bookend to the ongoing (and excellent) thread about "the worst concert you ever saw."

mitchagain
Traffic from 1967 - 1973. I'd want to see the original lineup with Dave Mason, the modified original lineup for "Welcome To The Canteen" (with Jim Gordon & Ric Gretch), the "John Barleycorn" lineup and the lineup with the Muscle Shoals boys that did "Low Spark" & "Shootout At the Fantasy Factory."

Also, nice to see a so many mentions for Mick Taylor!  
     Surround sound Dark Side of The Moon at Hollywood (FL) Sportatorium would certainly be at the top of my list.  At times, the sounds were circling in both directions, from stereo from the main stage, stereo in the rear, and full range speakers on either side. 
     Alice Cooper's current band at Fort Lauderdale's Eau Rene at the Performing arts Center, about five years ago (The tour that is shown on AXS as, "From Austin City Limits") for the music, and early Killer and Billion Dollar Babies, for the lace and bras, and general outlandishness that Rocky Horror quashed.     Definitely, early 1970's Jethro Tull "Stand Up" tour from the early 1970's at Pirates World,   near Hollywood, FL, and "Aqualung" the next year from West Palm Beach's Leaky Tepee, in which the band played the title song for over an hour.  When the applause finally died down, Ian , then Anderson said, "For our second number...."     Ike and Tina Turner from Pirates World.     Frank Zappa from the "Overnight Sensation", "Apostrophe" era, and Grateful Dead's Wall of sound for the 30 McIntosh amps and a zillion JBL speakers, both from Miami Jai Alai in the early 1970's. Dead'system designed by the king of LD's Owlsey Stanley, and get this:  John Curl! Yes, our great designer, John Curl.
      Led Zeppelin at the Sportatorium.     I could go on and on, and yes, I am wearing my t-shirt that proudly proclaims, "I may be old, but I saw the great bands."     Oh yeah, The post Woodstock, 1969, 4 day Thanksgiving, Palm Beach Music and Arts Fesitival, with the Stones, Janis Joplin, Jefferson Airplane, and many many more, but hopefully with better weather.     Al Hirt from his New Orleans club.  Maynard Ferguson at the University of Miami in the early 1980's.  Buddy Guy (Tennessee Theater and Au Renee).  Dizzy Gillespie from The Bijou in Knoxville.
I could actually go on and on!
@milkkefir, good choice with Joni Mitchell's 79 tour with Jaco & Metheny. Her 74 tour for "Miles of Aisles" with Tom Scott & The LA Express (Robben Ford on guitar) would also be a good choice.
@Only waytoomuchstuff, great story about the Texas International Pop Festival. I know there are bootlegs of some of those sets floating around, because a friend of mine has a copy of Santana's set. I remember the sound quality being surprisingly good for a 1969 recording; but, the only downside was their set only around 35 - 40 minutes.
I'd go back to my very first concert.  It was 1971.  Seiji Ozawa was conducting the San Francisco Symphony in an all-Stravinsky program.  They did L'Histoire du Soldat and The Rite of Spring.