Would This Amp Be Worth The Cost?

Opinions please.
Amp for Sonus Faber Olympica III speakers.

Looking at this amp  Musical Fidelity M8s-500S Power Amplifier
Info https://www.musicalfidelity.com/products/m8series/m8-500s

Replace my Classe Sigma Amp2.
Info

AMP2

FREQUENCY RESPONSE:

10 Hz – 20 kHz, -1dB into 4 Ohms

OUTPUT POWER:

200W rms into 8 Ohms, 400W rms into 4 Ohms

HARMONIC DISTORTION:

<0.018% @ 1 kHz Balanced Input

INTERMODULATION DISTORTION:

>80 dB below Fundamental into 8 Ohms Balanced

SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO:

-100 dB at Peak Output into 8 Ohms (AES17)

Would there be improvement? Worth the cost? 
Thanks
greywolf
In my experience everything changes the sound..  tubes, speaker cables, interconnects, power cords and most certainly a piece of gear.  I didn't note you expressed a sonic deficiency you wanted to change.  You do understand a different amp could very easily mean different speaker cables and interconnects..  and power cords.   The better the resolution of your system the larger the changes in anything will appear.
Musical fidelity is a pretty decent brand but in your case keep your current amp
greywolf  As far as pure stats go, not one spec you cite beats my 30 plus year old Audire amps and preamps.  ERGO:  That would not be the reason to change.  I would certainly presume this amp sounds better than my relics, but I did have some very fine Classe amps and preamps given to me, and they were not as good sounding, not because of any specs, but because of a feeling of the sound being artificially faked to spread out everywhere.    Maybe you should just enjoy the music. 
greywolf  Upon a bit more pondering, I don't think those are not even good specs.  The THC is not even with a full range signal, and double my Audires. The frequency respoonse is down a decibel at 20,000 cps, vs my 1- 100,000 cps that is flat to well over 25,000 cps.  I bet the Classe you have is better, at least on paper.  The signal to noise ration is nothing special, being a full 10 db worse than the 30 plus old Audires, and more akin to an almost 50 year old Phase Linear.  It may sound awesome, but not because of those specs..