Jerry Garcia’s McIntosh amp

Does anyone know what model McIntosh amp it was that Jerry used when he played live onstage?  He sure seemed fond of it and I might like to play my guitar thru one as well.  Thx,  Gordon
128x128doug714
My reference is late 60`-70`s. I helped with their sound at about 100 concerts during this period. In the beginning Jerry was very picky about his equipment guitars were custom made except the one from Gram Nash. During the late 70`s that seemed to have changed somewhat, on more than one occasion on stage he would plug into someone else`s amp knowing or not knowing we never asked. What was done in the 80`s i do not know.
@rh67 how was working with (or more like ‘under’) Owsley? Assuming you got to. Was he as bossy as they say? I have a funny theory that the Dead had that lil bit of extra magic in ‘72 because Bear (RIP) was in prison, so his abrasive vibe wasn’t swirling around. Probably a silly theory but I always think of Bobby and Phil yelling at Bear from the stage to stop f-ing with the monitors and the arguments he had with Steve and ramrod, etc. 
Owsley Stanley or Bear as he was called was not always around. I was young at the time and he liked me mainly because i was his back up ears in the studio as he was deaf in one ear and i would double and third check his work at his request. I do know he was very demanding of the band which lead to many conflicts. To be honest this Janet Furman i really do not remember.
Post removed