Phono Stage, How much do I need to spend, New or used.

Hello all, I need some opinions on Phono stages. I currently have a VPI scoutmaster with a vessel MM R3SM cartridge and a Schiit  Mani phono stage. This set up just does not fill the room like my digital does, anyone have any opinions on what I need to do to make this happen. How much do I need to spend on a phone stage, new or used.
128x128fusionout
If you are on a budget the Hagerman Cornet3 tube phono is good value at $439 new.
Going up to around 1$k - EAR 834 tube phono is great value for money.

JLTi is a good phono, better than the Lehman in my view but given your requirement I would look for a tube phono.
If you expect the room to be filled like digital does, do NOT use vinyl. a CD can have up to about 96 db of dynamic punch whereas, on vinyl, you will NEVER get more than at best about 72 db. It is just the limitation of the media and physics. All other things being equal, you can spend $50,000 on a phone stage and or $10,000 on a cartridge and nothing will change. Digital will ALWAYS win on dynamic range and room filling.

Some audiophiles may disagree with me.  Let them.  Physics and your own ears will prove it to you.

I have a Phono Box RS ($1000). It is excellent and often looked over.
Get the outboard power supply for it ($700)... don't use the wallwart. It is quiet.
In that $1K price range, I would also suggest the Hagerman Labs Trumpet MC (can be used for MM carts as well w/adjustable gain). Tubes, dead quiet, and $900 (used even less). It’s a winner on value alone, let alone sq.
Speaking new prices, I think phono stage should be at least twice as expensive as cartridge. This is easy question to answer.