Speaker Upgrade Recommendation for Current Analog System - under $10,000 Budget

Music lovers/audiophiles, looking for input.
Considering a speaker upgrade to full range, floorstanders. Current analog system setup - recent full upgrade to Jolida JD 202 intergated amp. (40 watts), VPI Scout w JM 9 arm, Benz Mirco L2 cart, Tyler Acoustic Reference Monitors, ACI Force sub, Jolida JD 100 CD player. Have enjoyed current system for 15+ yrs. COVID and my location presents a challenge to auditioning. Based on articles and reviews narrowed considerartion to Salk Songbird3 BeAT, GoldenEar Triton One.R, Nola Contender S3. Refined to GoldenEar and Nola speakers. Seems GoldenEar may be the easiest for place in room. Reviews show them to share simular sound signature. Alternative option: switch out ACI Force for two Rythmik F12G subs, upgrade phono pre-amp and call it a day.
Listening room - 12' X 30' (configuration - odd shaped third floor (main room has window well, with narrow 6 ft. hallway to steps w/ separate room by steps). Favorite genries: Jazz and R&B, however, love music (1500 LP's). Probably last system change, looking at retirement with more time to enjoy my music. Appreciate the input.              
128x128wah8dy
I live in Harford County Maryland. I have a set of Nola KO2’s if you would like to hear them. I would sell them also....I like trying new speakers. There are pictures of my setup in my system page.
Anyone know what material the LSA Statement 20 cabinets are made of, MDF? Seems I saw an article suggesting it was pressed particle board not MDF. That would bring into question its durability long term. Also indicated painted exterior and coats of lacquers vs lacquered veneer? 
Lost were I saw the discussion. If these things are true my take on the speakers a gem would be re-evaluated.
Thanks.             
I’m currently enjoying the personas, but it’s nice to be able to get several of the big names at home to at least understand what the fuss is all about. 
Legacy
Vandersteen
Nola

But not Golden Ear - they do not possess the clarity, dynamics or resolution of these three. Legacy

..............Those are 3 great speakers listed, but my experience with Goldenear Ones is at odds with your assessment. With intelligent matching all the larger GE range possess ample ability to display those points of clarity, dynamics and resolution - they are definitely NOT ' just home theater' speakers as some suggest.
Over 50+ years I have owned: AR15s, AR9s, NHT 3.3, Infinity Kappas, Maggies from small to large, JBLs and Vandersteen 5As - all carefully matched with synergistic components. Age, frailty and smaller rooms led me to trim it all down to simpler things - 2 speakers and one 'box'. The GEs are a good buy.
I have had speakers that are exceptional when sitting in the sweet spot, but the current ‘market spin’ would have us all buy wide dispersion speakers for even room response. I listen at night to wind down and the 3D soundstage is more important to me than tonal balance from every seat in the room. You need to prioritize.