Raven Audio Nighthawk MK3

Well, I finally did it. After about two years and looking at Vincent, Primaluna, Leben, Rogue, I decided to buy the Raven Audio Nighthawk. I've had it for about a week. Running NOS RCA Clear top tubes in preamp front besides the rest stock. My speakers are Klipsch Lascala II, Yamaha CD player S2100, Uturn Orbit turntable with Ortofon Blue, Cambridge Audio phono preamp, Tellurium Q cables/interconnects. Interested? Having already played several of my favorite Cd's and LP's I have been amazed, shocked, stunned, mesmerized, I'm running out of words. Probably a tad less expensive than I was planning to spend. My wife had tears of rapture as she heard her favorite Pink Martini CD. She asked, "How can it be this much better?" It is completely blowing me away. Power? Seems to have more than my previous 175 RMS at a mere 20 watts! Bass is so right before I added the Sunfire sub (HRS10) I've decided to leave it out. I really believed LaScalas couldn't do real bass. Wrong, Curious to hear more? 
allears4u
@gregoriomtb16. No worries you will love it. Raven is building great gear. I have the Blackhawk, CeLest towers and Soniquil cables all around. I am in audio bliss.

Hear the music not your gear.

cheers.
@gregoriomth16.  I have Triton 2’s as well and am looking at the nighthawk as an upgrade.  If you don’t mind, let me know how the nighthawk pairs with the tritons or if I need to start speaker shopping... Cheers!
The Triton 2's are rated at 92 @ 1 watt so...they are a tad hard to drive but (depending on your volume preference) they should be fine. Room size and brightness will also be a factor. (If you live in a 30' X 30' carpet store it could be a problem.) However, your relatively low efficiency speaker has the benefit of not picking up on the low level hum which can faintly be heard in dead quiet rooms with high efficiency speakers like Klipsch LaScalas. (104 @ 1 watt) I'm told a recent upgrade on the Nighthawk has lowered the noise floor. (Getting mine upgraded to Blackhawk-ish now) (New model is labeled the Nighthawk MK3i) I went from 175 watts RMS per channel to Nighthawk at 20....and let me say, the Raven seems to have more depth, slam, and sheer volume potential. Nighthawk gave me the human realism touch I have been searching for. 
May I ask the Raven owners if they feel that the amps prefer certain music genres? From my recent researching into tube integrateds, it seems like the reviews (across various tube integrateds), especially the video reviews are mostly focused on acoustic/vocal/sparse arrangement music and not rock or electric jazz. The Raven Avian amps look really enticing, but not sure how they would deal with 70’s rock/prog rock, fusion, electric jazz and blues, and more electric guitar oriented music, etc.
stonecutter54, You just heard allears4u say his Raven has more slam and sheer volume than 175 watts. What more do you need??!

Where do these ideas come from, anyway? All those great electric guitar players, what do you think they use? SS? Guess again: TUBES!!!