Technics 1200G phono recommendations

I plan to purchase a Technics 1200G turntable. Need recommendations for a phono stage. Budget under under 3k, used ok. I do not want to exceed the quality of the turntable, if that makes sense. Would also appreciate recommendations on Ortofon cartridge to match the level of TT. 
Will pair it with Mastersound 845 tube amp and Diapason adamantes III speakers. 

How much difference  does a tube phono make? Is it safe to assume that SS phono will be just as good as tube phono? I'd like to have a totally analog system, including a tube phono, but not sure how much SS phono will take away from analog sound. 
ei001h
Ortofon Cadenza Bronze or Black.  Both are excellent with the stock Technics SL-1200G.

I don't have any experience with the Hagerman Trumpet MC, but I'm considering ordering it because of what I've read about the brand and owner, and the multiple mentions here.  The Gold Note PH-10 w/the PSU-10 is a great recommendation.  I would also mention the Musical Surroundings Nova III with LPS. 

Ei001h its like another poster said...its matching the phono pre to a cartridge, not to the table.
I'm in the same boat as the OP.  Another stage I'm looking at is the Pro-ject Phono Box RS2.  Seems like it covers a lot of bases but it's very new so I haven't seen any user reviews yet.
Nope. If you want SS go higher than Gold Note and Musical Surroundings.
There should be a match, electrical and musical between phono stage and the rest of the amplification chain. You need an advice of someone in the know.
Yes, there is Luxman, there is Allnic etc.
The most important part of a phono stage is accuracy and quiet tube or solid state does not matter but if you use very efficient speakers you will want solid state to avoid noise in your table and i would try a more warm cartridge than an ortofon on the technics table like a dynavector you want to avoid a detailed cartridge with a table that is detail oriented.