Totem Arro vs Silverline Prelude vs Salk Songtower

I'm setting up a bedroom system and need some advice. Budget $1-$2k. Amp will be a Peachtree Nova. Speakers will need to go close to the back wall. I've listened to the Arros and really liked their imaging & 3D sound. What else should I consider???
128x128grnebean
Alon Boxers (go ahead and get good stands); a real value leader at $1500/pair up against either form factor. 90 dB sensitivity too, so the Peachtree should power them no sweat.

If you have a Monitor Audio dealer nearby, I'd also audition their Silver RX-6 compact floorstander (also 90dB sensitivity). The reviewers single out their musical tonal balance combined with more low level resolution than we're used to hearing at this price point. They're sized right for bedrooms too, with a height slightly under 34" and a footprint slightly smaller than 8"x10". Fortunately, they come with wider stance platforms, which are nice to have if you've ever accidentally knocked narrow footprint towers over (as several family members have done with my Mirage OMD-15s).

Icing on the cake is a nice selection of finishes to fit taste and decor--black or natural oak, walnut, rosenut, gloss black or gloss white.
I think the Alon Boxers are the only speaker named after a type of underwear.

Sandman...I read your entire reply before I realized you were responding to me, so you get this story: I discovered the Preludes when a friend bought a pair (and a REL sub), I liked them and needed to replace some beautiful Vienna Bachs that had muddy midrange issues, and found a used pair (of Preludes) for $400 (weirdly, they had an unconnected woofer, which the dudes who sold 'em to me gladly paid $60 for me to get repaired...then they were fine). My friend was pissed at my good fortune. To make him more pissed, I bought my REL used for $200...needed a grill cloth (!) but otherwise perfect. The end.
Nothing like a good deal. Just saw Preludes on A-gon for $600; they went quickly, no suprise.

Eyeing up a REL T-1 on ebay ...
Another note...my initial non-working woofer prompted me to call Silverline and talk to Alan Yun...THAT was cool and he told me, among other things, to not bi-wire them, don't lose the jumpers, and he'd sell me another woofer no problemo...weirdly it seemed the offending woofer had no sign of EVER being hooked up (properly anyway), and man...these speakers do NOT like using one woofer.