CD or Streaming... am I missing out?

I listen to CD in my headphone office system. Use a Theta Compli transport and a very nice and pricey tube 16/44 DAC. Have thought about a streaming capability and all its benefits but am both limited by SPDF and by 16/44 only. I also love the analog sound of my tube DAC. Does streaming sound far surpass CD? Am I missing out?
mglik
Streaming vs CDs is about convenience.  Not having to change a CD, being able to call up a wide variety of tracks with a few swipes of a tablet, and not having to store physical media.  Sound quality for streaming vs CD is essentially a non factor.  They both send 1s and 0s to a DAC.  Which sounds better depends more on the specific CDP or streamer under consideration 
It my system CD sounds better.  It's a tie when comparing CD's to CD's ripped on the hard drive of my music server with the CD Transport adding a little bloom around the midrange that locally stored rips playing on a music server don't have.  I think the server is probably more accurate.  Now for streaming the quality comes close to that of CD but where steaming blows the CD out of the water is the user experience.  I can sit on my chair with my IPAD and put together a playlist of 20 songs off qobuz and my cd rips without ever getting up from the chair.  Plus I have discovered so much new music from streaming that I never would have heard by just buying CD's.  I think the best thing is to discover new music using streaming and then go out and buy the CD's you want and either play them on a transport or ripped to a music server.
Streaming just makes sense.  Especially since an inexpensive tablet can be used for quality streaming via a quality outboard dac and headphone amplifier.  I use Amazon Fire HD10s and a Fire 7 for streaming audio, and am amazed at how good high quality files sound through my system.  Basic system is fully balanced: Schiit Modius Dac,  Cavalli Liquid Platinum, Sennheiser HD600,HD6XX, Hifiman HE4XX, and Audioquest Nighthawk Carbon.
You're not necessarily missing out on sound quality.  Much of the content available from streaming is CD quality.  What you're missing is convenience and selection.  It doesn't have to be either/or, however I have hundreds of CDs including some nice SACDs and they rarely get played anymore.  I'm streaming music every day.
Streaming vs CDs is about convenience.  Not having to change a CD, being able to call up a wide variety of tracks with a few swipes of a tablet, and not having to store physical media.  Sound quality for streaming vs CD is essentially a non factor.  They both send 1s and 0s to a DAC.  Which sounds better depends more on the specific CDP or streamer under consideration
Yah, but...... all that negativity of moving parts of driving mechanisms definitely not in favor of CD superiority vs streamers.