CARY 303/200 CD PLAYER

I`VE JUST PURCHASED A 303/200 CARY CDP. ANYONE KNOWS IF IT`S GONNA SOUND GOOD WITH MY BRYSTON BP25 & 7BSST BRYSTON POWER AMP. GOT THE 801 B&W MATRIX SERIES 2. THANKS!
mlumalu
The only way to tell is to listen with your own ears. I've owned the Cary 303/200 (and 303/300) and it's a very good unit. I would try it with the pre first and then try direct to the amp. My personal preference was through my ARC tube pre, but your ears may tell you otherwise.
I have to agree with Advent11, if you have all that gear why not just hook it up and listen. That being said I also used to own the 303/200 and it's a very nice cd player. I see no reason for you to not like it, and since the rest of your gear looks good it should be a great sounding setup. Now I'm a tube guy also and agree that a tubed preamp might help that system out a lot, but try what you already own first, and let us know what you think. And please stop shouting. Thanks.
Mlumalu, have you hooked up the cd player yet? I would be curious to learn what your experience is with this cd player as it is one that I'm considering purchasing when I save up $1500 for one used. The reviews all say that is works great, but your feedback posted would be appreciated.