Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten

charles,
Yes I'm aware of that, which is one reason I'm so curious to hear the Cube Audio speakers.   And that is why I found it surprising that the "lowther" signature including the upper mid/lower treble peak on vocal sibilance etc, seemed to be there in numerous youtube demos (where it's not there in many others). Not saying it would sound that way in person well set up, but it seems to come through on the videos.

Prof,
If you ever have  the opportunity to hear the Nenuphars in a well set up system I’d like to read your thoughts. I’ve enjoyed and appreciate your listening impressions posted this site.
Charles
Great speakers & great post.  I exchanged my Nenuphars for a pair of Nenuphars monitors 10” + 1 Cube Audio Sub 12” (placed in the center, facing the listening position).  To make things sweeter (thanks to Srajan) I got an Icon passive preamp with an active crossover (40hz high pass for the monitors, full range for the Sub which already has a very effective DSP).  It’s a massive upgrade: bass is to die for (deep, elegant, no blooming) but as surprisingly the medium/highs have got a new life (more defined, larger soundstage, extraordinary separation).  Srajan says this is due to the much easier job the mains amp has + less heating of the speaker coils.  System: Grimm MU1 + Mola Mola Tambaqui + SIT3 / Bakoon amp13r / VR L2iSE with TAK300B 
I am reducing my large amplifiers stock and am selling my 1-year old VR L2iSE with dac/phono (9 years warranty left)