Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
Still hard to dance to....even now.. ;)

"Difficult Listening Hour" isn't for the weak or inattentive....*S* 

'minimalist music', like Aphex Twin or raw riot riffs....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XF177Aj59C8  
(Thanx, Capt. ...*G*)....Zappa's humor hax...deadmic3 cube kulture...Heilung renorelics...

Theze R hour clazzikx....😜
An important remark about Schumann generators:

S.G. cannot do the impossible and give to us a natural musical timbre accuracy for example.... They can contribute like ionizers do...

But natural timbre accuracy PERCEPTION dont come DIRECTLY only FROM the speakers design either ....I suppose for sure we speak here about any relatively good speakers and for sure their design play a critical role...

But natural timbre accuracy PERCEPTION or experience come DIRECTLY FROM the room acoustical settings contributions...

And no S.G. or ionizers could replaced, only by itself, passive materials acoustical treatment and certainly not more active (non electronical) controls like Helmholtz grid....

Then yes S.G. are cheap and audible positively for many who will bought them....

But there exist no miracles in Acoustic....Only laws....Complex one...

The main criteria to know for sure if your system is accurate and high fi is not soundstage or imaging "per se", it is natural instrumental TIMBRE tonal accuracy perception...

Here the room acoustical settings are critical in the process of making possible the recreation of the Timbre instrument "envelope" perception ... No turntable or dac can give it by ONLY itself.... It is the room acoustical synergy settings controls with the speakers which is the key... S.G. are only a small contribution...Like ionizers... Like many others ....

The more powerful are passive materials treatment with the right balance with absorbtion/reflection/diffusions surfaces and volumes...And activation of the room with Helmholtz pipes and tubes or bottles... Secondary more passive resonators could also give something...

Then wait for a possible pleasant surprize with cheap S.G. but not for miracles and in some case if the noise level is too high no audible effects....

millercarbon  I feel compelled to educate you on a couple of things after your baseless raving review of the Schumann Resonator post....

"Starting with one I added a couple at a time until now at 8 with 2 more on the way. Each one improved the same amount as the last. So much for the "law" of diminishing marginal returns. Some say they need to be 5ft off the floor. No idea where that comes from. Six of mine are about 5 ft up, but two are right on the floor and when turned off and on (I have them on a remote switch) it is easy to hear they all make the same difference." 

If you have never heard of proper methods for evaluating products or anything new for that matter, it's time you learn a little about blind and double blind testing.  By baseless I mean nothing in nature works as you claim and to hear the improvement of one little resonator up to 10 little resonators is impossible.  Human perception does not work that way, never has and never will.  Since you have so many of these little gadgets perhaps you could find a friend or two and set up a proper test environment per the following protocol.  I suggest the double blind method just to keep your friends honest as well....

When undertaking a clinical trial, the two major models that one can use are the single blind and double blind trials. Selecting the right trial is important since it can affect the outcome of the trial or introduce errors. The ideal model should be selected based on the type of trial and other variables. For any clinical trial, there are usually two groups of people who are experimented on. Members of one group are given a placebo, and the members of another group are given the treatment that is being studied. This is so as to compare the effectiveness of the treatment to placebo.

In a single blind study, the participants in the clinical trial do not know if they are receiving the placebo or the real treatment. This is done to reduce the risk of errors, since some participants might produce spurious results if they know that they are taking the placebo or medication. In this model, the experimenter monitoring the participants knows which individuals received the placebo and which ones got the treatment under examination.

In a double-blind study, both the participants and the experimenters do not know which group got the placebo and which got the experimental treatment. This is considered to be the superior model of clinical research since it eliminates outcomes that are produced due to placebo effect, as well as observer bias by the experimenter. The fact that the experimenter does not know which group received the placebo or the experimental drug means that the risk of conscious and unconscious observer bias is reduced, making the study more accurate.

I dont know myself how many cheap one  work for an  optimal audible difference.... 2 or more... Certainly i added more and it was better, but i dont advise to bought 12 like me .... 😁😊😎

Probably less than 12 will do.... Sometimes the "placebo" effect is also PART of  the explanation.... With the S. G. installed it is not placebo the main explanation of the audible effect for me, but with these numbers of 12 devices i play with, the "additional" effect is explained by placebo effect for sure in part... What is the right enough numbers: i will guess 4 or 5 not 12 .....Or perhaps a costly one.... But it is too costly for me to try only a "good" one....The price of 12 is a low fraction of the price of an Acoustic Revive one....

I only know that when they are accidentally disconnected or when i forget to open them "on", partially or completely , something is lacking in the sound.... It is not a blind test but it is enough for me tough...

And also the fact that putting shungite on top of  the caps or herkimer diamond affect the sound very differently exclude only a placebo effect sorry....

Others could do a blind test, it will be interesting...