Worst Concerts You Have Attended ??

I just left a remark about a favorite band of mine back in the day - April Wine - that I saw in concert and was disappointed. Could have been that it was an off night for them, or maybe they were never good in concert. Maybe the lead guitarist had too much to drink? April Wine was not the worst, however. I remember Neil Young in the 1990's who was on his one-man acoustic show type of tour that many artists were taking advantage of (perhaps for financial reasons) during that time. While a friend of I had near front row seats at Desert Sky Pavilion (now Ak-Chin) in Pheonix, the crowd was just roused up into a frenzy by the warm-up band (James) and here comes Neil and his guitar/harmonica. Wow, what a sonic letdown. I remember getting up and leaving and feeling Neil's glaring eyes on us as we ushered out. I think, to this day, he probably still remembers me. We all can remember the great live concerts we attended, but what were the worst and why?
goodlistening64
Dekay,

Okay, it was a bit funny. I meant no offense with the "trying" part.

daponte911
Boston, shortly after their first album was released. I was told that it was only the second time they had played live and they were terrible. Painfully loud and distorted. Another  show that was way to loud was The Joe Perry Project. During the brief time that he left Aerosmith he decided to torture his fans by playing painfully loud. I left both of these shows early, but not early enough to avoid ringing in my ears for days. 
Bob Dylan. Again. At Coca Cola Parke in Allentown PA. Could not make out one single word. Also we sat far away and couldn't even tell if it was actually him. Even the music was incomprehensible, had no idea what songs they were supposed to be. Same concert as Willie Nelson and John Mellencamp, they sounded just fine.
Neil Diamond in the late 70's. We made a spur of the moment decision. Had Bob Uecker seats. The reverb off the wall was horrible. We left after the second song!
The Black Crows when Shake your Money Maker was out. It was hands down the worst concert, we left about a half hour in along with probably half the crowd.