Considering a Raven Audio Blackhawk Integrated for Tannoy Sterlings

I recently purchased a pair of Tannoy Sterling speakers. Rated 91dB sensitive which do not drop below 5 ohms impedance. My room I about 12' x 15' x 8.5'. It is treated with absorption panels to my liking. 

I am currently driving the Sterlings with a BEL 1001 MK5 SS amp (50wpc), itself driven by an Aric Audio Special all tube preamp. System is digital based with an Audio Mirror Tubadour III DAC fed by Mac Mini or CD transport. 

The system sounds wonderful, however I am looking to simplify, and have not experienced tubes in the power amplifier stage. The Blackhawk is 20wpc. I auditioned the Sterlings with a Luxman 20wpc class A SS amplifier. That amp drove them very well in a room volume greater than my room. I am aware that Raven Audio allows a 45 day trial period with loss of shipping only if one wished to return the integrated. 

I find the Tannoys to have a certain warmth that I enjoy. Not thinking that I need any more provided by an amplifier. Love the 'bloom' and 'air' around notes, soundstaging, and imaging provided by tubes.

Obviously, given the trial period I could audition the pairing in my own room. I am just looking for thoughts from members herein, some that own Raven or Tannoy. Thanks in advance. 

mesch
Yes, that is one attraction for me. I purchase my preamp from Aric as a demo offered here on AG. One of the better moves I have made. 

With single ownership companies like Aric Audio one can build a relationship with with the owner. For me building relationships in this hobby provides as much satisfaction as the hobby itself. 
I recently purchased the Aric Audio Motherlode II tube preamp after an audition period and I could not be happier, both with the preamp and with my dealings with the company.  Aric, the owner and builder, is great to work with and I think he would build you an amp that would be perfect for you. I, too, am using Tannoy speakers.
As a recent owner of the Raven Audio Nighthawk MK3, I have to say the amp and company has exceeded all my expectations. So refreshing to deal with a group of people that are so dedicated to their customers and products.
   Yes they have a 45 day return policy, but what is hardly mentioned is the 1 year Trade Up. Get an Nighthawk etc,  love what you have but want to experience more? Send back in like new condition and receive full credit toward the Blackhawk, Osprey or other amp models.
   Just another plus for Raven..
Jake, yes I remain in communication with Aric. Looking to purchase one of his amps. Still debating how I want him to configure it to my system. Congrats on your purchase of the Motherload. 
Rcbike, I agree that Raven has a great company philosophy. And great products. 
@mesch

do let us know how you like the raven when you have it in... you are one of the folks who post regularly in a down to earth classy no hype no b-s way, so you opinion carries a lot of weight in my eyes

raven seems to have a vocal, loyal following, am sure they are excellent and the company behind it is smallish but not too small

others mentioned, leben, aric, are no doubt also outstanding... i would add linear tube audio (a more ’crystal clear’ alternative to the juicy lush tube sound) and audio mirror (vlad’s set45 is wonderful sounding, full of bloom)

good luck have fun, and please report back!