Would This Amp Be Worth The Cost?

Opinions please.
Amp for Sonus Faber Olympica III speakers.

Looking at this amp  Musical Fidelity M8s-500S Power Amplifier
Info https://www.musicalfidelity.com/products/m8series/m8-500s

Replace my Classe Sigma Amp2.
Info

AMP2

FREQUENCY RESPONSE:

10 Hz – 20 kHz, -1dB into 4 Ohms

OUTPUT POWER:

200W rms into 8 Ohms, 400W rms into 4 Ohms

HARMONIC DISTORTION:

<0.018% @ 1 kHz Balanced Input

INTERMODULATION DISTORTION:

>80 dB below Fundamental into 8 Ohms Balanced

SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO:

-100 dB at Peak Output into 8 Ohms (AES17)

Would there be improvement? Worth the cost? 
Thanks
greywolf
@rh67,
That's an interesting fact to know. I suspect even beyond his unilateral hearing deficit he took  a philosophical stance that amplifiers by and large sound the same. It seems the electrical engineer side (So to speak) of him was very content to rely comfortably on measurements and specifications to form and justify his review conclusions.
Charles 
The first thing you should be asking yourself is "what is driving me to be considering changing amplifiers? There must be some factor that you are not totally satisfied with from a musical reproduction point of view. Naturally, every audiophile strives to own a system that brings them closer to the "live" experience. Of course the music genre you prefer could play a great part in how different electronics would sound to you. I have proven to myself over the years that there are many other system consideration that could have a more profound effect on your listening experience, than playing "spin the bottle" with amplifier changes. I believe I can safely say that any number of amps could provide a highly enjoyable listening experience, but yielding only slight differences in their sonic signature. A high quality tube based amp would most likely demonstrate a more discernible presentation in comparison to the solid state electronics you are used to. Perhaps this may be the direction you should explore before deciding on and change.
I have a Musical Fidelity M6PRX driving a pair of Magico Mini IIs using a primarily digital front end (Mytek Brooklyn+ DAC, Lumin U2 Mini network player). Previously, I was using a Peachtree Nova. The MF provides more detailed transients and a more defined soundstage, more separated from the speakers. Build quality is excellent. Aesthetics are fairly spartan. Finish is a lightly textured powder-coat. No frills. Overall, I've been very happy with the MF. The Magicos need good power and the MF seems to delver. I would agree with other posters who say it's a great value for the $. I've had the MF for about a year and have no regrets. 
Thanks for your replies. Some not so.

What I ended up with for my Sonas Faber Olympica III speakers.

NAD C 658 Preamp with HDMI module.
Classe Amp 2 amp.
Velodyne HGS 10 sub. Had this unit.
LG 65 inch TV. Had this.
Logitech 665 Remote.
Arcam DVD/CD.
Raven Audio XLR's.
Audio Quest Cinnamon 48 HDMI cables.
Audio Quest Greyhound Sub cable.
Mogami speaker wire.
Speakers are Bi-Amped. Classe amp made for this.

System is for TV and music in our living room. Over all pleased with it.
I have had various equipment in the past but never the grade of what I have now. I have owned a few amps for surround sound(back to 2 channel) but older used equipment like an Outlaw 750. 

I was thinking of changing amps to get a less forward sound was one reason. The other to just give the O'III's more power. I have experienced what more power can do.

From the salesman about switching amps,

Answering that really depends on your specific goals for sound quality but overall I would say that yes, this is a significant upgrade over the Classe unit. The Classe unit actually uses a class D output amplifier which are known for being very dynamic and punchy, however they aren’t quite as smooth and fluid in the midrange.

The Musical Fidelity’s biggest advantage is not actually the increase in raw power but actually the fact that it is capable pf producing much more current which will not only help control the speakers better but it will also give you a much more fluid sounding midrange. In this case the more traditional design of the MF will be a better fit for your specific speakers.

Who would agree with salesman?

I believe I will hear a difference but is it worth the cost.

IMO amps do make a difference. Arguing about it is like arguing about what oil and filter to use in your vehicle.

The ONLY way to know is to find a dealer with an M80s that is already broken in who will let you audition it in your system.

Or one that is brand new who would let you break it in for 2 or 3 weeks.