Funny how streaming/digital still chases that analog benchmark.

Funny how manufacturers of streaming and digital gear continues to chase that elusive analog sound. I thought digital was better?

Before you all get your panties in a wad I enjoy both Digital and Analog but much rather listen to an analog source than digital.

So today I see  Innuos Introduces The PhoenixNET – A Network Switch For Audiophiles @ only $3500.00

Guess I do not see the point you can get superior sound for say $2500 or less with a decent turntable cartridge combo and phono stage. Hell Clear Audio has an all in one for $2500.

I just don’t get it and I do not care to either.
128x128skypunk
And there you have it. Proof positive that skychild is just upset that there is yet another thing if life skychild can't hold over the masses. When you reach puberty maybe come back to the adult table.
Audio2design .... analog is best. If you don't believe me then just ask me.

Skypunk play nice.... or relatively so.
lexx, I have little doubt my analog system, well system in general, in a purpose built room, with properly designed, and tuned acoustics, with a carefully set up signal chain, is quite a bit better than what you have, I have no delusions about its limitations. I have it as an access method to otherwise unavailable media. No more. No less.
Bro my room is suite and very far from purpose built. It sounds freaking awesome. Don't guess, come listen. You will do the nasty thing in your pants.

I have taken this thread to whole other level. You're welcome.