Can't believe I let myself get sucked in again.

Good morning.
It has been over 10 years since I have actively participated in the forums.  Well I am back and bit hard.  I purchased 2 Bluesound Node2is and 1 Powernode2i on Saturday.  I have not done any critical listening in a very long time.  I am itching to get back into being an audiofool.  In a position to put a listening together again and I don't want to be patient but alas I must.  All in due time.  So feel free to welcome back this goner.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xartizen65
Welcome to a world of madness. Beware of Kenjit, he is an audiophool prophet who knows. No matter what, he knows. He has even invented the worlds best speakers (I think) but sadly doesn't know how to make them and doesn't have a system to play them. You will soon learn. Otherwise, this is a great place to waste your life if you aren't doing any serious listening.
Welcome back. You have the benefit of experience and you are starting correctly by admitting being sucked in.  This time , be careful , remember past errors , don’t chase SQ AND ENJOY THE MUSIC 
The reason I don't have any problems is because I don't quit anything.You might as well come home because there is nothing out there for you or any of us audiophiles that can ultimately satisfy. Just be sensible about things and you will be fine. Welcome back!
Welcome back! You'll find everything is just as you remember it.Spending silly amounts of cash and getting very little for your investment when it comes time to sell.