My ears are ready to retire!

After many many years of owning great audiophile gear, my ears are ready to retire😀. I am in the process of downsizing my home and my audio equipments. I am now looking for a simple, enjoyable, good sounding and maybe all in one system to play mostly digital music. Any recommendations will be very much appreciated. 
128x128analoguefan
I asked @analoguefan for more details before because I’d really like to help if I can, but there’s still nothing and I’m not going to waste my time making recommendations that may be totally off the mark because we have absolutely no parameters to go by.  Maybe you could see your way to at least sharing your budget, or is even that a national secret?
@inna ...One could call it/that 'cross-grading'; adaptation to a new set of variables.  Keep the TT, the cart(s), the CD, the streamer...whatever supplies ones' input....and, of course, an outstanding computer.
(I'm not a Mac fan, but to each....)

Driver development and variations on the theme have been underway for awhile now.  The LS50s' are addressing a number of the limitations of the 'radiating element' of a speaker, which has happened in the past.
The port is purported to have some novel features, but the design is still a 'polished' ducted port phase inverter cabinet.
Time and market will decide if it's a hit or a miss. ;)
The price is attractive for a 'high-end' smaller unit anyway...

(I'd opt for the sub, but that's just me....I like the 'tactile nature' of bass...)

Have you experienced them?  The +2 suggests a Yes...
asvjerry, right, cross-grading. Point is to maintain course no matter what.
Here is your system.

Streaming.
Nad pre...(I use a 7130 Receiver).
Carver m200t amp
Suca tube pre amp as buffer between pre and amp..(45.00 on Amazon)
Arcam Rblink Btooth DAC.
Important! Use an Ipad Mini for Music Playing.
PSB 300 or 300i Bookshelf Speakers.
Play them into room. Sound 10 times their size.