Schumann Resonator

I got 2 of these from Amazon...careful that free returns are applicable.  I charged them up, turned them on and holy moly.....they do help with my system.   What I hear is clarity....space between instruments, a definite difference in upright and electric bass, wider soundstage...you know...all the good stuff. At first I thought it might be increased brightness, but no....it is still the same in that regard.  I still can't believe it, and will listen again tomorrow (saved the packaging for the return)...but today, I'm about to keep them.
128x128stringreen
I speculate that DACs can be improved because the resonances may influence the dither in a way to make "uncertainty" more certain.
That is to say the converter's resolution improves. Bits that were in the "gray" area are now defined to be a "0" or a "1". What was unclear in the data now becomes clear and strengthened after applying resonance.
« Faith is only a blind logic and logic itself is anyway constructed on blind faith...Music is the best stick for the blinds» -Anonymus Smith

«What is music? it is a logic able to see... It is a faith able to rethink itself»-Anonymus Smith

«Numbers are music, music is numbers » -Pythagoras
I speculate that DACs can be improved because the resonances may influence the dither in a way to make "uncertainty" more certain.
That is to say the converter’s resolution improves. Bits that were in the "gray" area are now defined to be a "0" or a "1". What was unclear in the data now becomes clear and strengthened after applying resonance.
Very clear .... Thanks

what a breeze to read coherent posts....
@sokogear  Get a dB meter.
Play pink noise through your system at a level to read at about -50 or -60 dB. Use a fixed position for your meter. Turn on the Schumann device.
Read the meter, It should increase by a 1/4 to a 1/2 dB. .
A small change but still significant. Any fractional dB increase is still a lot of energy.
Where can I find some scientific papers that back up this claim? 
The reason the Schumann frequency affects you, and all human physiology is because the frequency induces a calming, relaxed, yet alert and focused influence.