What does Roon give me beyond just Tidal HiFi?

With Tidal I seem to be able to play an unlimited selection of streaming music either selecting albums, creating song lists or inradio mode as well as playing my own ripped cd collection.
Is there something more than this that Roon offers?
mrbobm
I don't know if someone has addressed this but I believe roon has an app that allows multiple dac streams out of one PC. This could be really cool for house audio or equipment testing. 
3 years of angst and complete freedom when I pulled the plug.
Oh by the way I now use cPlay which is streets ahead in sound quality.
For instance, MusicCast software which comes FREE with any Yamaha gear you purchase (streamer, pre pro etc) does everything i need better than Roon. Other manufacturers have their own FREE offerings as well when you buy their gear. Roon is a marketing gimmick for guys who don't know any better IMO. 
I’m trying the new Roon 1.8 and I must say it is working better for me. More metadata enhancements, more suggestions about other music I would like fewer technical issues
I have a confession to make, previously I said I pulled the plug and preferred my cPlay software. I did notice a couple of days ago that Roon have updated their software so I gave it another try as  I still had six months to go on the subscription so I reinstalled 1.8 updated software and tied into Qobuz I have to say it is so much better musically and quite up to the cPlay software sonically .