I'm hoping we hear more from Forte IV owners, these could be a great option for me with my low-watt amp.
I received mine last Friday. Like oddiofyl says, they do sound great. Midrange feels better than Forte IIIs. With the IIIs I felt really came to life after some 300 hours of playing. I don’t have that much play time on the IVs yet. It feels like they may be less efficient than the IIIs but I have no way of proving that. The black ash with salt and pepper grills looks great.
Congrats to all the new Forte IV owners. I have been enjoying Cornwall IVs for seven months now and am extremely happy. I imagine the new Forte is excellent as well.

Oz
Thanks Ozzy.... I really am curious what the reviews say.  I heard the C IV and H IV and bought the Forte IV sight unseen after hearing it was voiced like its big Brother.  
Hi - would love to hear any fresh impressions from Forte IV owners. I've currently got the Forte IIIs and agree they are astonishingly good. Can anybody compare the IIIs vs the IVs? Also considering the Volti Razz for $500 more.