My ears are ready to retire!

After many many years of owning great audiophile gear, my ears are ready to retire😀. I am in the process of downsizing my home and my audio equipments. I am now looking for a simple, enjoyable, good sounding and maybe all in one system to play mostly digital music. Any recommendations will be very much appreciated. 
128x128analoguefan
I recommend the Gold Note IS-1000. Integrated amp with DAC and Roon-ready Streamer and a pretty nice phono stage built-in. Choose your speakers and you are ready to go...
Sorry for some of the ridiculous comments people made regarding your question but if you read this forum much it will not come as much of a surprise. 
Sounds like a Roon subscription with either a Tidal or Qobuz source
might be the best. I have no idea what the best sounding, simplified system is these days but I think you can get by with one box-integrated,DAC, Streamer, storage? . Add a 2 way pair of
speakers and you are done. Maybe even wireless. Supposed to be getting better these days. 
Please keep us posted with what you decide to buy. We are all
on the same path.
First task is to choose speakers. The rest is easy.
Least expensive set up that I can think of is Dynaudio active speakers, Burson Audio dac/preamp/headphone amp and Mac mini computer. And a few good cables.
...just to muddy up the conversation.....

Here's one commentary about why some prefer tubes vs. SS....

https://www.wired.com/story/the-brains-background-noise-may-be-meaningful-after-all/?bxid=5c49090a24...

When you get to mid-article, there's a reference to a study on 'vacuum tube noise'; later a reference to nVidia (the software company) taking an interest in the research....

That, and the reference to audio begins to make this individual wonder if tube 'noise' rubs some the Right Way as opposed to SS gear....

You may prefer tubes because you can't help it psycophisilogically...conversely, SS....

The same may apply to 'sources'....you don't like streaming/CDs'/anything digital because it rubs your brain the 'wrong way', much like your cat.

*L*  I like that concept....You like what you like because you're wired that way from a DNA kink....as opposed to being 'anti-progress'...*L*

"We can make an app for that..." *LOL*