My ears are ready to retire!

After many many years of owning great audiophile gear, my ears are ready to retire😀. I am in the process of downsizing my home and my audio equipments. I am now looking for a simple, enjoyable, good sounding and maybe all in one system to play mostly digital music. Any recommendations will be very much appreciated. 
128x128analoguefan
I agree with cakyol

A ’Loudness’ fletcher munson automatic filter boosting bass and highs progressively only at low volumes would be a great feature to have, for any ears actually. For me, at low volumes, it preserves involvement with the music.

Most modern equipment, say that very interesting McIntosh unit, other choices, do not incorporate ’loudness’.

Chase RLC-1 Remote Line Controller has ’loudness’ built-in

It would not work with modern wireless, however any source via RCA cables could go to it first just for it’s automatic loudness feature, then to your system, whatever you buy, IF it has an RCA input option

This one is sold, but it shows it well

https://reverb.com/item/12411621-chase-rlc-1-remote-line-controller

They pop up on eBay, none listed now, it can easily be added later if one shows up.

Hello,
CAKYOL suggested tone control. If you need this I suggest the Parasound Hint6. Fully loaded integrated amp. It has a basic phono stage and the remote lets you turn on and off the sub. Great for apartment living. You still need a streamer- BlueSound Node or Lumin. And speakers. Another option is DALI speakers. Very, Very good for the money. Oberon 7s speakers. Total cost without a sub is around $5000 plus tax. It has a built in crossover for the sub. I still say the KEF kc62 sub since it is so small. $1500 for the sub. https://holmaudio.com/
Get the Vinnie Rossi integrated amp with built in DAC is you need that.  Not cheap but one of the best built and sounding components I have heard and I build audio components.  I just don't build integrated (at least not yet)!

Lower priced would be Electrocompaniet, Naim, and Luxman.

Happy Listening.
I recommend the Gold Note IS-1000. Integrated amp with DAC and Roon-ready Streamer and a pretty nice phono stage built-in. Choose your speakers and you are ready to go...
Sorry for some of the ridiculous comments people made regarding your question but if you read this forum much it will not come as much of a surprise. 
Sounds like a Roon subscription with either a Tidal or Qobuz source
might be the best. I have no idea what the best sounding, simplified system is these days but I think you can get by with one box-integrated,DAC, Streamer, storage? . Add a 2 way pair of
speakers and you are done. Maybe even wireless. Supposed to be getting better these days. 
Please keep us posted with what you decide to buy. We are all
on the same path.