My ears are ready to retire!

After many many years of owning great audiophile gear, my ears are ready to retirešŸ˜€. I am in the process of downsizing my home and my audio equipments. I am now looking for a simple, enjoyable, good sounding and maybe all in one system to play mostly digital music. Any recommendations will be very much appreciated.Ā 
128x128analoguefan
Musikhead

I keep watching this venue and occasionally find some good info.Ā  Not sure it's worth reading through all this infighting, though.

I'd take a look at the AVM all-in-ones.Ā  Just add speakers.

Kindness and politeness rules.

"down sizing my home"Ā  Does this mean from a 10x16 listening room to a 10x16 studio apartment?Ā  My divorce made that happen to me.
Looking at the system in your profile.Ā  Ā Appears to be a good system.
I would keep it.Ā  All paid for!Ā  Make them work in the new space.Ā  Trim down by selling the vinyl reproduction components and the Magnepans.Ā  Keep the Digital stuff, Intergrated amp and Fynes.

Sorry to tell you "Once an Audiophile, Always an Audiophile".Ā  Can't make your ears "retire".
I thought I could get by with the FM off my smartphone and my computer speakers to listen to NPR. Talk radio!Ā  Nope.Ā 
I thought I could get by with an old Luxman intergrated, B&W bookshelf speakers and my dvd player to play cds.Ā  Nope.
I found there are limits to what my Ears will accept of lowering my audio standards.Ā  I had to spends more than I wanted to compromisingly satisfy it.Ā Ā You already have that system.Ā  Make it work.Ā  And be okay with the compromises.Ā  It still will be a darn good system.
Thank you all for great recommendations and for sharing with me your thoughts on downsizing.
Hello,
Before this turns into a 1000 post thread can you give exact details?
room size
type of music
what hour keeping
book shelf or floor stand speakers
close to wall or in the room
tube/ SS/ or a mix
used with tv or just music
color of products
and the final cost $$$.
Right now Iā€™m at a Amazon Echo $100
Their was a good post about detailing the questions in the past.Ā NAD M33 with Revel B126 and matching subs $13000. Blue sound built in. There is a new usb card and HDMI card options if you want video switching. Runs cool and speakers are beautiful.Ā Hegel series in charcoal or flat white with a Lumin or less expensive BlueSound Node option with KEF LS50 Meta and the new sub that is 12ā€x 12ā€x 12ā€ that goes down to 20hz in its sleep. The KEFs and BlueSound can be ordered in black or white. Starting at $6500 with Hegel20. If you are in the Chicagoland area I go to my
Local store:Ā https://holmaudio.com/
They can ship. If not please find your local brick and mortar store. I hope this helped to start the journey.Ā 
I agree with cakyol

A ā€™Loudnessā€™ fletcher munson automatic filter boosting bass and highs progressively only at low volumes would be a great feature to have, for any ears actually. For me, at low volumes, it preserves involvement with the music.

Most modern equipment, say that very interesting McIntosh unit, other choices, do not incorporate ā€™loudnessā€™.

Chase RLC-1 Remote Line Controller has ā€™loudnessā€™ built-in

It would not work with modern wireless, however any source via RCA cables could go to it first just for itā€™s automatic loudness feature, then to your system, whatever you buy, IF it has an RCA input option

This one is sold, but it shows it well

https://reverb.com/item/12411621-chase-rlc-1-remote-line-controller

They pop up on eBay, none listed now, it can easily be added later if one shows up.