Recommendations for modern integrated with tone & balance controls other than Mcintosh

The "purist" approach is no longer viable for me due to recent hearing loss, and I'd also like to simplify my tube separates which consist of preamp, power supply, and pair of mono amps.
 Budget up to 10K. But, of course,  I also could just go with a Schiit Loki for $149 bux and keep feeding my tube gear. :) Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

ps
The Stereophile measurements section on the Moonriver was very concerning, and I concluded that the design really wasn't yet ready for primetime...
I have kept my tube monoblocks and use a Yamaha AS1100 as a Pre Amp, which gives me balance, bass, and treble for low sound output. Also is useful with troubleshooting to have an additional power amp. Only thing with the Yamaha it only has one pre out so headphone use the plug in. With the tone controls set to Zero they are bypassed.
I have similar problems with my hearing as left ear has 25%loss due to a medical condition. Since this came on about 1 year ago, I have ended up using my backup Marantz PM8006 as my primary amp due to balance, 3 range tone controls and direct pass thru features.  It is not on the quality level of a modern Luxman at $1000 but is much nicer than expected for the price.  And, with the ability to go back and forth between direct and with tone controls I can compare sounds for every disc I listen to and also adjust bass, midrange and treble and balance. It has restored my enjoyment of music and reduced the depression I felt at losing both hearing and the ability to travel due to covid after retiring to enjoy both those very things. I still miss the warmth of my updated McIntosh MC250 but there is actually more detail with the Marantz so I feel like I am getting more of the music in a different way. I did hear the PM 14 and 15 when I got the 8006 and they were very nice and somewhat higher quality I just wasnt in the place to invest that much at that point. I think they too would fill your needs. 
@joekapahulu 

I do feel your pain, brother. At this point, I'm very thankful that I still can hear and enjoy music, period.  Fortunately, the brain can perform wonderous compensations, and when I turn up the gain in the right channel mono preamp, the soundstage is much better.  I also find that listening at somewhat lower volumes actually helps with most kinds of music except for large-scale orchestral works.

Thanks for your Marantz suggestion. I'll look into it.  I've pretty much decided that if I keep my tube gear, I'll get a Schitt Loki.  If I sell the tube gear, I'll be much more likely to invest in something like a suitable Luxman or Accuphase and be done with it.