I nominate this company as building best speakers!

Anyone here heard or own Stenheim Alumine Three. Just heard it in an Burmeister System. Streaming music. This speaker sounds like live music. Not cheap but not insane. Save your money boys and girls! 😁
kw6
Dealers have a knack for a/b'ing speakers so the 2nd pair sounds unfreakinbelievable. often it's simply placement and volume that makes the 2nd pair sound magical. Fool me once shame on you. If you can't get a home demo over the days the shop closes keep walking Period
Avanti I heard an all MBL System many years ago with those big Omni directional pleats. Unless they drastically changed they can't compete with Stenheim.
Keithr,

Funny thing about Stenheim is their cabinet is not as dead sounding when you tap the sides. Magico is more dead. 

Well the Fives would be a dream but unobtainable. If only I didn't sell my one bitcoin 2 years ago!😆😒
Mijosyn

Yeah I would need to hear it sometime in near future. I would only be interested full range stats not hybrids. 
geleary123

Many years ago I heard Thiel CS5i with all Mark Levinson set up. At that time much respect for the sound I heard. Talk about imaging. But doesn't sound like live music unfortunately.