Are your current amps and other gear the best you've ever had?

If not, what was the best you had that you let go? 
redwoodaudio
The best except 1 mistake!!

Had the Altec Lansing M-510s’ for a while, but far inferior amps at the time.  
   I
at the time, I was interested in volume, not knowing the gems I had right in front of me.    I sent them back, and regretted it ever since.

I miss them, QUITE A LOT!!

Been through a boatload of speakers since about 1984, those M-510s’ I should have kept, but made a mistake I have been sad ever since I sent em back.
 The cabinets, sound, amazing clarity I have missed ever since!

My go to pair I use now, are a damn fine speaker, and I would not give them up at all, but those altecs were just a cut above. 
 We all make dumb choices in life. 
Well, on second thought, maybe not.   When I was in college, I had a make-shift stereo where the left channel was a Heathkit mono + speaker, and the right-channel a Fender Bandmaster (slightly 'rebuilt'--in those days it was rumored that the speakers from RadioShack were identical to the originals.  Who knows?).  Alas, I knew nothing about pre-amps (the guy who sold the family the Heathkit hadn't mentioned that), so it required a crappy ceramic cartridge for the TT.   Wonder what that would have sounded like with a modern cd-player!   It sure would have been loud enough.
edcyn  I can't imagine getting rid of a Koetsu to track 45's better.  Jeez!