590axii in the house

The 20 hour used 590axii showed up Saturday as I was getting ready to walk out the door to audition speakers.
Stopped in my tracks when I saw Fedex.  Got the amp unboxed and setup.  This thing is amazing - fit and finish is incredible.

I only have an old pair of Paradigms that I had to connect to get some listening in.  Even though Luxman says break-in is 450 hours, the sound is deep and rich with those speakers - I can't imagine how the sound will improve after break-in and better speakers.

Finding speakers to audition is gonna be more difficult than the amp, which I bought blind (there is only one Luxman in my entire state, a 509x which I didn't want).
bgm1911
@chorus
I get the recommendation on speakers first, however, I could not get that to align.  I literally have two shops to visit in my state, and after the visit to the first, I'm down to one shop.  That one shop had one speaker that I'd consider.

IRT to the amp, there was one Luxman in my state, and it was a new 509 that I wasn't considering.

So the decision was made to buy the amp used at a savings, because it was also the only Luxman 590axii for sale in the entire United States.

I'm flying Friday out of state to audition speakers, because I have no other choice.  This has been anything but an enjoyable experience, well, not true.  The 590 playing thru some older speakers is satisfying, and especially knowing it will improve with better speakers.
Congratulation on your 590AXII. I have 509X pair with Legacy Focus SE and the sound is fantastic.