Suggest one obsure album we all should hear

I love when I discover an album that's new to me, and great.Please share one so we can all broaden our musical horizons.

Mine is:
Wishbone Ash  'Argus'
128x1281111art
@stilljim  - Are you a Cincinnati guy? User name sounds familiar.......

dada - "Puzzle" is a KILLER album. Probably in my top 20. All Killer no Filler. And Excellent sound quality to boot. I've been trying to buy it on vinyl for 2-3 years. Unfortunately was never released on vinyl in the US and only limited distribution elsewhere. But the CD sounds fantastic, so there's that.....

BTW, saw them about 3 years ago for the 25th anniversary tour for "Puzzle". Was a heck of a show. 
@mitchagain  - Been listening to Dixie Dregs - "What if" since about 1978/9. Still great after all these years, and great sound quality too.....

I don’t know that I would call Sincerely by The Dwight Twilley Band an obscure album (it isn’t amongst "my type"), but I sure concur with the opinion of @buckroe. It is in my Top 10 albums of all-time list, an incredible melding of 1950’s Rock ’n’ Roll and 1960’s British Invasion. A perfect album! The Group’s follow-up album Twilley Don’t Mind is also mighty fine.

Another album from approximately the same time is also a perfect album, and is also in my Top 10: Get It by Dave Edmunds. Not exactly obscure either, though it may be to a lot of you younger fellas. Dave was (he has retired) the best Rock ’n’ Roll producer working in the mid-70’s through late-80’s, and was along with Nick Lowe a member of the Supergroup Rockpile, whose lone Seconds Of Pleasure album is yet another perfect one.

Speaking of Edmunds, one of his most remarkable production jobs was the Shake Some Action album by The Flamin’ Groovies, another of my favorite albums. As with The Dwight Twilley Band and Dave Edmunds, The Groovies had superb taste in material and approach. Rock ’n’ Roll (the real stuff, not the "Rock" that is commonly mislabeled as Rock ’n’ Roll) just don’t get no better!

Not really that obscure, but certainly among the albums that must be heard is Graham Parker and the Rumor's "Squeezing Out Sparks."  This is among my favorite albums from the 1970's.
Not obscure in UK but very obscure here: "Moseley Shoals" by Ocean Colour Scene. "The Riverboat Song" is my favorite song ever and is a great recording that’ll stretch your speakers; especially imaging, speed, dimensionality.