Suggest one obsure album we all should hear

I love when I discover an album that's new to me, and great.Please share one so we can all broaden our musical horizons.

Mine is:
Wishbone Ash  'Argus'
128x1281111art
Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd
Just kidding, how about: 
Mind If We Make Love to You - Wondermints
Great thread 1111art!  I'm sure you did not mean the record label called Obscure.  It was created by Brian Eno in 1975 and 10 albums were released on the label.  They are all different so it's difficult to choose just one.  As for obscure records, once again it's difficult to choose just one so I'll mention two.  Ken Nordine's "Word Jazz" on the Dot label is phenomenal.  Ken was a voice-over artist on thousands of TV and radio commercials and he is backed by a small ensemble of jazz musicians, creating short stories that make you think and smile.  

Most people think of Kraftwerk as pioneering the EDM movement using electronics and pop melodies but in 1973 they released an album called "Ralf and Florian".  It's trance-like.

Rayd

Ooh, Jesse Winchester’s debut on Ampex Records (mentioned above), a good one (produced by Robbie Robertson).

Manfred Mann was a well-known British Invasion band, unique in having Pop hits in spite of the fact that their influences and sound included equal parts R & B and Jazz. By 1969 they had evolved into Manfred Mann Chapter Three, and that year recorded and released (on Vertigo Records) their s/t debut. Drummer Mike Hugg had moved to the front of the stage, playing piano and singing (and writing the songs). The band’s approach was now decidedly in the Jazz/Rock Fusion style (with perhaps a touch of Prog), pretty heavy. I love the album, and I’m not generally a lover of the genre. @whart, you might like this one. The LP has the cool Vertigo "swirl" label.

Just saw your latest post saying "have at it".  Here goes.....

Tomasz Stanko - "Freelectronics"
The Minks - Tides End
The Music Improvisation Co.
Quiet Sun - "The Mainsteam"
Thirsty Moon - "You"ll Never Come Back"
The XX (first album)
Cold Blood - "Sisyphus"
Fripp and Eno - "No Pussyfooting"
Blonde Red Head - "Barragan"
Basil Kirchen - "Worlds Within Worlds" .  This album features sounds made by autistic children incorporated into the music.  Haunting and ear opening!!

Once again, great thread.  Thanks to everyone for mentioning some incredible sounds. Time to download and hit ebay and the record stores.  

Rayd