Router Ethernet Cable to Streamer

In my house, the wifi router is 25 feet away from my components. I plan running cat8 underneath the base board as hiding cable above or below room, side walls, exterior cable are not options. Picked a relatively cheap cable to try out first.

Cat 8 Ethernet Cable 30 ft, 26AWG Nylon Braided High Speed Heavy Duty ... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089B2YP77/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_glt_fabc_TJA5SW4HNFZ0F14K8WVA

Is it possible to decrease potential electrical noise introduced by the AT&T wifi router with a better router next in the chain? If so, any recommendations? Also, has anyone had success/noticed a discernible difference in SQ by introducing something such as a LAN isolator right before the streaming source? Any constructive feedback or request for additional applicable situational information is welcome. Thanks. 

ggecas2
@ggecas2 - I believe that is a switch-mode power supply (SMPS) not a linear power supply (LPS) but it is the same as comes with the small ifi gear so it is probably a higher quality lower noise supply than the SMPS that comes in the box with the TP Link converters.  I use one of those ifi supplies to power the converter near my router and I use an extra HD PLEX LPS I had on hand to power the converter at the other end of the run which is near my audio gear. 
Post removed 
Hi ozzy, I am curious because I did not understand your post - what is the purpose of the transceiver?  I use a short Ethernet cable from my router into a TP Link converter, then 15M of fiber into a second TP Link converter that is positioned near my audio equipment, and then a short Ethernet cable from the converter to my server, but no transceivers so I am curious what they do.  
@mitch2 & @ozzy - From what I gather looking into this, some of these Ethernet to fiber converters come with the SFP transceivers built in and some only contain the slots to plug in add-on transceivers. One thing I don’t seem to understand is the language used to decipher which transceivers/converters are meant for single fiber wire and which are meant for double fiber wire. It doesn’t seem like there’s definitive language that alllows me to search for all hardware for double vs single wire. I’d prefer to use single fiber as certain parts of space between baseboard to carpet are extremely tight. Also, worried about damaging the fiber while tucking in these tight spaces. Any thoughts and suggestions? Thanks guys 
@ggecas2. Small Green Computer has a few youtube videos ~2min each that demonstrate setup of much of what's discussed above. Although some of the branded items vary, I think he's using a TP-Link and the SFP connectors etc. are all very similar. Might be a help...Cheers,
Spencer