Router Ethernet Cable to Streamer

In my house, the wifi router is 25 feet away from my components. I plan running cat8 underneath the base board as hiding cable above or below room, side walls, exterior cable are not options. Picked a relatively cheap cable to try out first.

Cat 8 Ethernet Cable 30 ft, 26AWG Nylon Braided High Speed Heavy Duty ... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089B2YP77/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_api_glt_fabc_TJA5SW4HNFZ0F14K8WVA

Is it possible to decrease potential electrical noise introduced by the AT&T wifi router with a better router next in the chain? If so, any recommendations? Also, has anyone had success/noticed a discernible difference in SQ by introducing something such as a LAN isolator right before the streaming source? Any constructive feedback or request for additional applicable situational information is welcome. Thanks. 

ggecas2
Post removed 
@ozzy - there may be some confusion since the SFP convertors are made by TP Link and from your posts it sounds as if your router is also a TP Link brand. If you substitute the word "router" that would clear it up.
Also, as I might have said previously, buyers need to make sure whether they are going to use SC or LC fiber cables and then order the correct converters to match.
@ggecas2 - I believe that is a switch-mode power supply (SMPS) not a linear power supply (LPS) but it is the same as comes with the small ifi gear so it is probably a higher quality lower noise supply than the SMPS that comes in the box with the TP Link converters.  I use one of those ifi supplies to power the converter near my router and I use an extra HD PLEX LPS I had on hand to power the converter at the other end of the run which is near my audio gear. 
Post removed 
Hi ozzy, I am curious because I did not understand your post - what is the purpose of the transceiver?  I use a short Ethernet cable from my router into a TP Link converter, then 15M of fiber into a second TP Link converter that is positioned near my audio equipment, and then a short Ethernet cable from the converter to my server, but no transceivers so I am curious what they do.