LAMM M1.2 - Feedback - Advice - Please - anyone heard these?

Folks - anyone that can share anything about LAMM or specifically the M1.2 would be greatly appreciated. 
Looking for thoughts on these or LAMM in general. I have never owner this brand and want some advise / feedback and to learn more from actual people / other members.
To provide this you

DON’T NEED TO READ ANY FUTHER.

—————————————————

If you want to know why and what my thinking then please read on.

Thanks so much for anything you can share. 
—————————————————

So here’s what I am up against. 
I want / need that tube goodness in my sound but must also have that SS grip, bass control, transparency and image precision.

Have been looking and trying for the right amp and/or Pre combo mix.
SS alone doesn’t get me there - need that tubeness that only tubes can offer but I only want a little or just enough of that tube goodness.

What I also need just as much or even more is that SS transparency and their hold and tightness and precision. My speakers are not hard to drive but still tube amps are too loose - too wide and soft. Not enough specificity and SS is missing something as well. That natural, real closeness only tubes offer. I need the right blend. 
If I was to guess the sound would be say 83% SS and 17% tubes. Transparency, grip, precision and control is so important to me but then bathed in just the right amount of enough tubeness to just hit the nail right on the head. Yes it’s a tough and picky ask. 

The tube sounding SS gear Pass and Soulution doesn’t get me there. 
SS amps and Tube preamp have not got me there. Each time I tried a different combo I ended up liking my DAC direct over the tube preamp and that of course was not getting me. 
My speakers are pretty easy to drive Focal Sopra 2. I love these. They are bright, tight and raw. Their brightness needs to be tamed with a musical and warmish sounding source and warmish sounding sounding amp/Pre combo. 
My source is a Bricasti M1SE DAC / built in Roon End Point Ethernet Streamer and Preamp all in one. I love the Sopra 2 because they act like monitors with bass. They have the transparency and precision like a monitor. I liked better then Sopra 3 that is more like an excellent floorstander then imitating a monitor with bass. I like Sopra 2 better then my former Magico S5 MKII I had before also. I’ve learned over time what I like and what is most important to me. Extension, speed, transparency, image and sound precision and I don’t need all world bass slam but enough decent bass to do the music justice. Monitor can’t do this without subs but I also need coherence which is so important to the precision and transparency. That is why subs don’t work for me and Sopra 3 or S5 MKII didn’t work also. The Sopra 2 is a monitor lovers dream with monitor like everything but better dynamics and bass but I regress.  With all of this said I’m thinking maybe this LAMM M1.2 can pull off what I’m hoping for and if anyone has any info or similar situation would love some advise, feedback or comments. 
Thanks for the time and help !!!!! 
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xfsmithjack
Karma police I was thinking with a Dart I would still need a tube preamp though also? A friend has pair of XA60.8 but same thing tube preamp needed. I mean if I buy these LAMMS and these too may need a tube preamp but my hope is I only need a little tube love. I mean even if I need to pick up a NOS pair of pinched waste Amperex 6922 I will if that gets me enough tubeness? It’s my hope. 
Other part of me thinks just say heck with it and get the amp I know I love and just cross my fingers and go for the amp in Europe. It’s the exact sound I want. Risk is not in its sound. I know I love the sound. Risk is shipping. I’ll pay with PayPal so some protection there but still if it get hammered on way over I lose either way. If the LAMMs work they can be here in couple days so safe but then if I don’t love it’s another pair of amps I need flip. Sick of flipping. Want an amp I love. My gut says the Lamm maybe it.? Tough call... 
Sorry just don't think a single 6922 dual-triode tube that is used to drive the six pairs of output MOSFET in the M1.2 will be what you are looking for but who knows unless you have a listen. Could be an expensive experiment.
Truth - I agree but it’s employed In the important 2nd stage which is the driver stage and the 6922 is a dual triode wired in parallel using both half’s acting as 2 tubes for a single channel so all these mosfets are driven by dual triodes with it being a mono amp. Now the Ypsilon only uses one tube per channel as well and it provides enough tubeness so this is my hope that if it works with Ypsilon it can work here. Now it is looks like only one tube per amp but it’s really 4 triodes for 2 channels for all actual purposes. The main difference being the tubes in Ypsilon drive the first and second stage but here it is only the 2nd stage but the more important driver stage which directly powers the output stage.
I use a a highly upgraded Clayton S50 Amplifier and Mitch2 is spot on about the Clayton sound. I thought I saw Wilson’s best stereo 2000 for sale on Audio Mart. I bet it is an incredible amp. Clayton amplifiers are the best sounding SS amps I have heard to date. At least for my taste. Muscular solidity from the bottom up with glorious mids and natural highs. Much better sounding than a Coda #8 amp that I had in my home. Much better. I mate mine with my own 6sn7 designed and built preamp. The combo is magic. Best of what tubes and SS can do come together for pure enjoyment.

Clayton flies under the radar for sure. Wilson still supports the line as he helped me locate some parts for my S50 upgrade. I would consider Clayton over Pass and most every other SS or hybrid amplifier.

Wilson pairs his amps with a tube preamp in his personal system for his preferred sound. The combo just works with Clayton amps. Also, a dac or nice passive can work with Clayton amps as they are higher sensitivity. At least several of the Clayton amp models I checked were higher sensitivity and reasonable gain for use with a dac or passive. I used my Clayton with The Truth no gain preamp with good results. I prefer the body and weight paired with a great tube preamp however.
I actually had the 40 Clayton in my home back when I owned pair of Rethm Saadhana V3 speakers. Great speakers by the way. 103db so could run them with anything. I like Clayton amps. They all used to hum real bad. All of them but with his upgrades and mods those all seem to have been worked out of them. Great sounding amps and kind of rare these days. There is a big monster pair sale - looks like a floor air conditioner but I’m sure it sounds great. I don’t want that. If I saw 50 or 300’s or something like that I would probably give them a try. Great sounding amp. They seem to have more body, more meat on the bone. Just very nice sounding class a amps and 6SN7 preamp with some black plate Tun Soles in the preamp would be sweet!