Help Me Build a Second System For Less than $10000

Hi, I am trying to build a second system for by Bedroom and looking for suggestions . I am planning to spend around $10000 for everything including speakers,pre/pro and Amps. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am willing to spend a little more if necessary.
veerapaneni
My Main system is more of HT oriented.

Paradigm Signature S8 Speakers (matching center and surrounds )
Anthem D2v
Parasound Jc1 (For Main Speakers)
Parasound A51 (For Center & Surrounds )

My room is 18x17 Feet. But planning to move to a bigger house soon. I am looking for 2Ch Music oriented system and going to use Logitech Squeezebox Touch to transport music from My Computer (Mostly)
For $10000 I would get a really good bed. That's the purpose of bedroom, isn't it?
In any case, stay away from tubes and hot class A amps - this maybe hazardous to your health. You don't want those big power cords across your room either.
Put the "magic fingers" subwoofer under the bed.

Monitors? Minis? Floorstanders?
Luxman Neo-classical 100 tube amp, Luxman N-100 CD player and the new Luxman iPod nest. Vandersteen 1c, Harbeth mini monitor speakers or Zu Super Souls. Rega p3 turntable with MM cartridge.
I would stay away from tubes for the simple fact if you fall asleep, you don't want the tube amp on all night. I would also suggest a Squeezebox Touch and a nice external dac to feed your amp. With the Spueezebox, you can access your music library, internet radio, and use it as an alarm clock all from the convenience of a remote. Speakers, SB with dac, and a nice integrated amp and you have a clean versatile system perfectly suited for a bedroom.