Why is there no love for Prima Luna?

I have noticed fairly negative comments on Prima Luna in various discussions. Granted, I’ve never heard their gear but they seem to offer quite a value proposition. Point to point wiring, auto bias, protection circuits, easy tube rolling, good parts and build quality. I had considered looking into the Evo series integrated but the brand seems to be downplayed on this forum. Anyone have direct experience as to why?
cincyhound
I’m not sure where the op is seeing all these negative comments on PL.  Possible troll? This post could be for any product, how about next time ask:  Why is there no love for [Insert product name here]?

I bought a Dialogue One from Kevin over 10 years ago, based on audition and price / performance. The brand reputation wasn’t as strong then, I just trusted my ears. China was more of a non-issue at the time, so it wasn’t a consideration.  

Re quality, It’s been in my office system for years, turned on most days all day. Anecdotal, but I figure it must have 25,000 hours on it, zero problems. Tube changes, that’s it. 

Paired with high efficiency speakers, still sounds great. 
I have owned the PL EVO 400 preamp,  for 4 months. My system has never sounded better, to my ears. I also auditioned the Dialouge premium HP integrated. I sent it back, because if tube failure.  The unit performed great in my system. After sending it back, zi missed it so much,  I auditioned the evo 400. It still have it.  
Only your ears in your system , can be the judge. Audition the evo 400 preamplifier in your system , fir up to 60 days. The only risk is the return shipping cost. Don't listen to the haters, or the non owners of the product. 
I own a PL Evo 300 preamp and like it a lot. That said, I'm going to go with a SS amp too drive my Harbeths.