Are your current amps and other gear the best you've ever had?

If not, what was the best you had that you let go? 
redwoodaudio
Classe’ DR5 > Audioquest Lapis > Krell LSA250 > Symo cables > Apogee Duetta Signatures (then Stages). Nowadays, all that is sold off. I’ve downsized into a combo HT/2 channel system consisting of a Dual 701 turntable / DVD-CD / Media Server-Streamer > NAD M17V2i > M28 > Apogee Minor with Velodyne subs. I also have a set of B&W N805 on B&W stands and the matching HTM center channel speaker and they are outstanding although they might be getting sold someday soon. The B&Ws were class A products that are excelllent, maybe better than the Apogee Centaur Minors in my room (the most important component?). This ''man cave' room is also pretty small and that has a huge effect on the system, of course. BTW, the NAD M17V2i with Dirac live has made the single biggest difference in the system in years. It actually sounds remarkably better since I EQ'd the room with it - I’m REALLY happy I bought it and the M28, which is a clean, musical powerhouse of an amp.
I used to have Quad Electrostatics 57 model and twin Lecson AP3 monoblock power amps. So special. My current front end is streets ahead of what I had then though.
I’m sure my gear is one of the most inexpensive setups on this thread, but I’m enjoying it, and the mods helped:

Klipsch Belle Speakers
Mcintosh MX110z pre
Whammerdyne Integrated DGA1 SET amp
Denon 62dp-l turntable
Jena Labs SUT.
Jena labs cables/IC’s

Mods:

ALK crossovers
High end NOS tubes for the amps
Replaced stock power cords/phono cords on TT
Bass traps
Indeed it is!
For my loudspeaker system I've got:
MSB S-200 power amp
MSB 'Analog DAC' preamp/DAC
MSB Universal Transport
Harbeth Super SL5 speakers
Rega P3 turntable (which I'm researching a replacement for right now)
For headphones, it's:
Focal Utopia with upgraded Danacables cable
RME ADI-2 DAC
Quicksilver Audio tube headphone amp....
Fun thread for a change. I would say ’yes’.
Some things I don’t see worth changing for now. Then again, I’ve made a lot of changes the past couple of years and, so far, I haven’t made any missteps. *knock wood*
  • Acoustat 1+1s
  • RHLabs sub
  • +ARC VS110
  • +ARC Sp11 Mk2
  • +Bluesound Node2i
  • +Border Patrol SE-i
  • +Hana EL MC cartridge
  • Linn LP12 Valhalla/Rabco SL-8
  • California Audio Labs Aria CD player
  • +Marrow interconnects and speaker cables
+Denotes "new" (ARC gear is new to me)
Happy listening.