What 50wpc or higher amps have a totally different sound from Pass Labs, in a good way?

I have pass labs xa30.8, it’s awesome, but have no idea what’s considered it’s yin to the pass’s yang sonically?
redwoodaudio
WHAT? The opposite? I guess I'm a little slow. Why would I want the opposite of a Pass amp? Really different maybe class Ds

Yin Yang doesn't work Master redwoodaudio. Most sound smiths LOOK to Pass sound as a standard for GREAT SS sound. Most of the others just try. That's my opinion.

The Krell crowd are all the same. It is that clinical European, Scandinavian sound. Very precise, it's the harmonics and how they are voiced. I like them from 12khz and up though..

Then there is the weird of weird Ampzilla. Just different...I like them though. :-)

Regards
I know Pass is amazing, but there’s got to be more than one way to skin the audio cat with magical results, right?  No yin yang here, for real?
Some crazy supped up class d maybe. For different, but as GREAT as?
Maybe.. I have a few good ones. But Pass.. Just one of my all time favorites, First watt, Threshold, Even some of the Adcoms like the 5800 series, monsters. Man could I get them to sing with a couple of parts.

Regards