Anything SS sounds better than D'Agostino ?

I never heard his amps, but some writers say just that - nothing transistor sounds better.
What do you think ? 
I listened on youtube a few systems with D'Agostino amps and preamps and liked a lot what I heard.

inna
Nothing will ever come close to a Pass Labs amplifier, especially if it is of class A design, if you can live with the heat that it generates.
They are very good, but they were even better to me back when he used complimentary bi-polars instead of mosfets. They had far more current ability, (and no mosfet mist) and the reason I think Dan D'Agostino stayed with them.
None of Pass Labs (mosfets) can "out current" Krells or D'Agostino (bi-polars) into low impedances, like into Wilson Alexia's 0.9ohm bass

Cheers George  

Yes Gryphon probably even better again into low impedances, they are also complimentary bi-polar amplifiers
EG: the Antillion monoblock can give 7500w peak into 0.25ohm

Cheers George
George, I don’t know Antillion amps and I’m sure they are great, but 7500W into 0.25ohms requires 173 amperes? What kind of power supply can deliver 173 amperes? What about size of conductors? Most of the current will go to woofers, but there is a choke there that has on average 0.1ohm. Power dissipated at this choke would be close to 3000 watts. This choke would evaporate. Perhaps we are talking about average power ( sinewave typical for bass frequencies). This average power would be half of peak power equal to 3750W. It will result in 122 amperes and woofer choke will get close to 1500 watts and will still evaporate instantly. What am I missing?