Last Audition - Blown Away By A Lottery System

I went into a local B&M store and did a quick listen to an integrated and speaker pair around 6K.  I was just chatting with the sales guy, and I said thanks and was going to walk through the rest of the listening rooms.  He volunteered to take me to another room that wasn't in use.

This room was sparsely populated with two systems, as opposed to the other room that had a dozen speakers and several dozen pieces of electronics.  He streamed a song that I heard on the other system.  Without knowing exact models of equipment:
Moon player
Moon pre
Moon mono blocks
Focal Utopia
cables & IC unknown

The sales guy is watching my expression, which is disbelief, and then starts quoting the prices which totaled $380K.
That is the most expensive stereo I've ever heard, and was floored at the amount and quality of the sound - a dream system for sure.  Kind of gives me an insight to what some of you discuss here, but couldn't relate myself.

I'm screwed!  My budget only allows $20k, and that's probably what the cables in that system cost.

I bought a lottery ticket on the way home.  LOL.
bgm1911
MC-give it up. We all know your $5k system blows away $1M systems, at least in your eyes. You should get out more and listen to some high quality systems and in a few years, you’ll wish you would have done things different.
Roberthz-I can’t believe that you aren’t hearing a big difference in SQ between the Revel and your Klipsch. With Revel speakers, you need a very good amp to drive them. Not sure what you are using for an amp.
You can get 90% of the way there for 20k... Reckon that is mine 

UK
Rega P8
Upgraded Bluesound node2i
Audiolab 6000cdt transport
Chord Qutest Dac
Luxman 550ax2 (great phono inbuilt)
Tannoy arden

US
VPI
Streamer of choice
LUXMAN
Klipsch Cornwall / devore

Spend the rest on music and travel. 
+1 on the room comment. How good was their room compared to your room? Because $380k in gear doesn’t even count whatever costs it might take for your room to measure up to their room. (Maybe.)

I don’t know how good my system is ($17k) but I love it. And I improved it immensely by learning about placement, better power, and really good interconnects; I am now investigating some room treatment.

And don’t forget, the longer you take to put your kit together, the more your hearing will degrade. So get to work! And good luck!

+1 MC.... affordable and amazing SQ could be just within a couple steps away from you. It kind a boring to pay top $$$ and just peace yourself. The real satisfaction is when you get to the point of amazing SQ by comparing and making right choices not necessary expensive.