Looking for a SS Amp to power Spatial Audio X-5's

If I remember correctly the X-5's are rated at 97 dB.  I want SS because the system is on all day (1 to 3 hours of listening and the rest is background/TV/movies/etc.).  My top of range for price is +/- $8K.
fixedincome
verdantaudio:  I have no objection to class D, I'm currently running an Ice Powered multi-channel to bi-amp my Emerald Physics CS-2s.

verdantaudio:  My DAVE is being used as a DAC only.  It is feeding a Mark Levinson 380s pre-amp that was recently re-capped/refurbished.
One of my intensions is to have a fully balanced system with my next (and last) amp.

I would look seriously at AVM SA6.3 or Pass X30.8 as both will be fully balanced and sound insanely good. Pass is class A, AVM is Class AB. The AVM will run much cooler and not tax energy bill the same as the Pass.

The others are either bright, integrated or not balanced.  

For even more energy efficiency, check out Jeff Rowland 535. I think it lists for $5900. Very good sounding and musical. Not sure it sounds as good as Pass or AVM but it sounds very good.
@charles1dad 
some observations about the SIT3 with preamp and gain issues.

I am using about 10db more gain from the preamp to get the same level of volume I was getting with the XA25. My preamp works in 1db increment, 0-99. 89db is unity gain, all attenuation under that setting.
my room is 19’ x 28 x 13H wide open to other areas. I’d listen anywhere from about 68 to 80db on the dial.
Depending on recording level and music type. More than comfortably loud and there’s plenty left. Hope that helps. From what I’ve read the sit3 prefers a  8 - 4ohm load. You would have to take your room size and music type, loudness,etc Into consideration. For normal listening, I think you would be fine. You can tell this amp is built on the typical pass type power supply which is beefy and underrated. The XA25 Has more weight and heft when pushed, a trade off for midrange purity and SET like presentation.
ten days now and the amp seems fully broken in.. seems to be a good match for my speakers. It’s not a party amp, and not for everyone.. it’s quite good! I’m glad I snatched one up.