Has anybody bought or heard a Chinese knock off amplifier?

There are a lot clones coming out of China and power amplifiers seem to be along for the ride.
Mark Levinson, Goldmund, and Accuphase are some of the big names I see replica’s being advertised for sale. These replica’s range in price from $500-$2000. My curiosity every time I see these always is do they even sound like the brand they are trying copy? Another thought that comes to my mind when I see them is, are they even safe or reliable. I myself wouldn’t touch one of these, but that’s me. Has anybody heard one? If so it would be interesting to hear some opinions regarding these amplifiers.
hiendmmoe
Post removed 
I love the quality and sound of my Cayin, not a fake like OP is talking about, just to say, the capability of terrific products is there.

Once, on the way to lunch with a client, I saw a sign on an audio store, asked my client "what kind of name is (my pronunciation) mass a goona?

He laughed, pronounced it properly: mashugana

It was ’Mashugana Ike’s’, a funny take off on Crazy Eddies.

I had heard, knew what it meant, but had never seen Mashugana spelled before.

https://www.google.com/search?q=mashugana&rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS881US881&oq=mashu&aqs=chrome.2...
Until China ends this illegal trade in knock-offs and stealing IP rights, Trump is correct.  China is not fit to trade with other nations.

A friend of mine bought a fake Rolex years ago.  He showed it to me while we were sitting by the pool in Thailand.  I could see it was fake (watch out, they're a lot better now although cost a lot more than $20. 

Anyhow, I wanted him to admit it was fake.  So I waited til we got up to go in the pool.  He started to take it off.  I said: no Graham, that's waterproof to 2000 feet.  He said, no not this one.